Junior Rugby League India returns
Author : Rugby League India
Junior Rugby League India returns with the Panthers win today – well done to them.
West Bengal Rugby League rocking with six teams going through their paces.
Continuing support for Rugby League in India from Australian Consulate network – thanks to Deputy Consul General Daniel for your attendance.
Rugby League India Federation (RLIF) is the governing body of Rugby League Sport in India.
It was established with a strong motive to foster, develop, promote, govern and administer the game of Rugby League in India.
Rugby League Heads To Bengaluru
January 21, 2021
Rugby League heads to the southern Indian state of Karnataka later this month when the city of Bengaluru (Bangalore) hosts Rugby League India’s second official event day.
Following a highly successful launch event late last year in the West Bengal city of Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), the code will be taken to the opposite side of the sub-continent as Rugby League India launches its four regional associations.
The event in Bengaluru will take place on Saturday, January 30 and will feature four local junior teams.
Broncos Win Bangalore Leg Of Indian Championship
January 31, 2021
The Bengaluru (Bangalore) Broncos have won Rugby League India’s first piece of silverware on offer in 2021 after defeating the Kolkata based Jaguars 18 – 6 in Saturday’s Final.
The Jaguars, who won Rugby League India’s inaugural mini-tournament last December, travelled over 1,800km to take part in the second leg held at the SPT Sports Academy in Sarjapur over the weekend.
Joining the Jaguars at the event were three teams from the state of Karnataka, including eventual Champions, the Broncos.
More posts from this section
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- Maltese Juniors Score 98 Points In Representative Pathway Success
- Sharks devoured in road win
- England Community Lions Youth squad named
- St. Helens Academy Lose Out In Season Opener In London
- Turkey Complete Inaugral Junior Season
- NZ Juniors surge to second spot
- European U19s Rugby League Championship Moved To 2021
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- Under 15’s Championship To Kick Off This Weekend In Port Vila
- Diamonds Take Out Opening U15s Clash
- Ifira Blackbirds To Make Their Under 15s Debut
- Albanian Youngster Signs with St. Helens
- Inaugural Samoan School of Origin series to kick off today
- Black Birds Hold Diamonds To A Draw To Setup Thrilling Finish In U15s Championship
- 2020 New Zealand Resident 16s Squad Named
- NZ Residents V NZ Maori Residents And NZEL Schools V Clubs Matches Locked In
- Marist win inaugural School of Origin series
- Ba wins Fiji Under-19 title
- Second Phase of Port Moresby RFL competitions to kick off this weekend
- Kila Kila and ECEM progress in Port Moresby Schoolboys Finals
- Finalists for Port Moresby Schools tournaments decided
- Kolkata hosts Rugby League India’s first tournament for 2020
- South Ikebukuro Rabbitohs launch Japan’s first Junior teams
- Draw released for inaugural New Zealand National U20s Competition
- Fiji given permission to restart Schools competitions
- England Academy Rugby League Set For March Return
- NZRL and ARL Announce Major Shift For Junior Rugby League
- Fijian Secondary Schools Girl’s Nines kicks off tomorrow
- Saint Vincent Eagles Wins Vodafone Soqoiwasa Trophy