Under 15’s Championship To Kick Off This Weekend In Port Vila
Author : pacifique13.com
The inaugural Vanuatu Rugby League Port Vila Under 15’s Championship will kick off this weekend at the Kawenu Fields in Malapoa when the Mele Eels face the Blacksand Diamonds in the historic encounter.
The match features the two teams who help established the age group and took part in the inaugural Under 15’s game held in the Pacific Nation last year.
The Under 15s Championship is the first organised junior competition run in the Pacific nation and comes off the work done in 2019 establishing Junior Aged teams in the Port Vila region.
Teams will play nine-a-side matches with games to be played as curtain raisers to the Men’s and Women’s Open Age Championship matches throughout 2020.
In the previous encounter between the Eels and Diamonds at the Under 15’s age group, it was Mele who won the encounter 16 – 8 last October.
More posts from this section
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- Maltese Juniors Score 98 Points In Representative Pathway Success
- Sharks devoured in road win
- England Community Lions Youth squad named
- St. Helens Academy Lose Out In Season Opener In London
- Turkey Complete Inaugral Junior Season
- NZ Juniors surge to second spot
- European U19s Rugby League Championship Moved To 2021
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- Under 15’s Championship To Kick Off This Weekend In Port Vila
- Diamonds Take Out Opening U15s Clash
- Ifira Blackbirds To Make Their Under 15s Debut
- Albanian Youngster Signs with St. Helens
- Inaugural Samoan School of Origin series to kick off today
- Black Birds Hold Diamonds To A Draw To Setup Thrilling Finish In U15s Championship
- 2020 New Zealand Resident 16s Squad Named
- NZ Residents V NZ Maori Residents And NZEL Schools V Clubs Matches Locked In
- Marist win inaugural School of Origin series
- Ba wins Fiji Under-19 title
- Second Phase of Port Moresby RFL competitions to kick off this weekend
- Kila Kila and ECEM progress in Port Moresby Schoolboys Finals
- Finalists for Port Moresby Schools tournaments decided
- Kolkata hosts Rugby League India’s first tournament for 2020
- South Ikebukuro Rabbitohs launch Japan’s first Junior teams
- Draw released for inaugural New Zealand National U20s Competition
- Fiji given permission to restart Schools competitions
- England Academy Rugby League Set For March Return
- NZRL and ARL Announce Major Shift For Junior Rugby League
- Fijian Secondary Schools Girl’s Nines kicks off tomorrow
- Saint Vincent Eagles Wins Vodafone Soqoiwasa Trophy