Marist win inaugural School of Origin series
Author : Asia Pacific Rugby League
The Marist Saints have won the inaugural Rugby League Samoa School of Origin series after defeating the SCOPA Cowboys 18 – 10 in Game Two of the Series at ACP Marist Stadium in Lotopa.
The Saints, who won the series opener 10 – 6 just the week before, built on their second half performance against the Samoa College Old Pupils Association (SCOPA) side to record their eight point victory and claim the inaugural Sir Vui Ricky McFall Cup.
The Trophy is named after Sir Vui McFall who first introduced Rugby League to the Marist Colleges.
Game Three of the School of Origin series will take place on November 4 as a curtain raiser to the Island of Origin Series.
More posts from this section
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- Maltese Juniors Score 98 Points In Representative Pathway Success
- Sharks devoured in road win
- England Community Lions Youth squad named
- St. Helens Academy Lose Out In Season Opener In London
- Turkey Complete Inaugral Junior Season
- NZ Juniors surge to second spot
- European U19s Rugby League Championship Moved To 2021
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- Under 15’s Championship To Kick Off This Weekend In Port Vila
- Diamonds Take Out Opening U15s Clash
- Ifira Blackbirds To Make Their Under 15s Debut
- Albanian Youngster Signs with St. Helens
- Inaugural Samoan School of Origin series to kick off today
- Black Birds Hold Diamonds To A Draw To Setup Thrilling Finish In U15s Championship
- 2020 New Zealand Resident 16s Squad Named
- NZ Residents V NZ Maori Residents And NZEL Schools V Clubs Matches Locked In
- Marist win inaugural School of Origin series
- Ba wins Fiji Under-19 title
- Second Phase of Port Moresby RFL competitions to kick off this weekend