Finalists for Port Moresby Schools tournaments decided
Author : Asia-Pacific Rugby League
The Finalists for the National Capital District Schools Rugby League (NCDSRL) U18 Girl’s and U18 Boy’s tournaments have been decided.
Taking place at the National Football Stadium, local rivals, the Kila Kila Secondary School will face Kaugere Primary School in the U18 Girl’s before Philip Aravure face Kaugere in the U18 Boy’s.
Kick off for the Girls will be at 10:00am this Sunday with the Boy’s Final to be played after.
Teams will be playing for the Sandi’s Tsaka Shield.
More posts from this section
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- Maltese Juniors Score 98 Points In Representative Pathway Success
- Sharks devoured in road win
- England Community Lions Youth squad named
- St. Helens Academy Lose Out In Season Opener In London
- Turkey Complete Inaugral Junior Season
- NZ Juniors surge to second spot
- European U19s Rugby League Championship Moved To 2021
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- Under 15’s Championship To Kick Off This Weekend In Port Vila
- Diamonds Take Out Opening U15s Clash
- Ifira Blackbirds To Make Their Under 15s Debut
- Albanian Youngster Signs with St. Helens
- Inaugural Samoan School of Origin series to kick off today
- Black Birds Hold Diamonds To A Draw To Setup Thrilling Finish In U15s Championship
- 2020 New Zealand Resident 16s Squad Named
- NZ Residents V NZ Maori Residents And NZEL Schools V Clubs Matches Locked In
- Marist win inaugural School of Origin series
- Ba wins Fiji Under-19 title
- Second Phase of Port Moresby RFL competitions to kick off this weekend