Ifira Blackbirds To Make Their Under 15s Debut
Author : Pacifique Xlll
Ifira will make their Under 15’s debut this Saturday at the Kawenu Fields in Malapoa when the junior Black Birds side takes on the Blacksand Diamonds in Round Two of the Port Vila Under 15s Championship.
The inaugural Port Vila Under 15s Championship features three clubs, with the Mele Eels joining the Black Birds and Diamonds in what is the first organised junior competition run in the Pacific nation.
The Blacksand Diamonds won the opening fixture of the competition, defeating the Mele Eels 15 – 0. Ifira will face the Mele Eels on October 3, before the competition Grand Final takes place on October 24.
The Ifira Black Birds were formed in 2016 and currently have teams in the Port Vila Men’s, Women’s and now Under 15’s Championships.
More posts from this section
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- Maltese Juniors Score 98 Points In Representative Pathway Success
- Sharks devoured in road win
- England Community Lions Youth squad named
- St. Helens Academy Lose Out In Season Opener In London
- Turkey Complete Inaugral Junior Season
- NZ Juniors surge to second spot
- European U19s Rugby League Championship Moved To 2021
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- Under 15’s Championship To Kick Off This Weekend In Port Vila
- Diamonds Take Out Opening U15s Clash
- Ifira Blackbirds To Make Their Under 15s Debut
- Albanian Youngster Signs with St. Helens
- Inaugural Samoan School of Origin series to kick off today
- Black Birds Hold Diamonds To A Draw To Setup Thrilling Finish In U15s Championship
- 2020 New Zealand Resident 16s Squad Named
- NZ Residents V NZ Maori Residents And NZEL Schools V Clubs Matches Locked In
- Marist win inaugural School of Origin series
- Ba wins Fiji Under-19 title
- Second Phase of Port Moresby RFL competitions to kick off this weekend