League tournament more than 900 children have made their comeback
Author : FFRXlll
French Junior Rugby League kicks off after almost 2 years of no footy
The League of President Louis Bonnery whistled the recovery for the categories of young people on the occasion of this last weekend of September.
From U5 to U17, between Saturday and Sunday, the four pitches of Saint-Laurent-de-la-Salanque were the scene of the first matches of the Rugby League season.
A recovery appreciated by all, under the vigilance of Christian Textoris, Arnaud Raviglione and his teams from the Ligue Occitanie.
Nearly 900 children have evolved, for a total of 115 meetings and 6 committees represented, over these two days focused on practice and development, rather than competition.
The rugby schools in the Pyrénées-Orientales department were the best represented. Special mention to the XIII Catalan who traveled with 114 children, between U5 and U17.
Source: The Independent
More posts from this section
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- Maltese Juniors Score 98 Points In Representative Pathway Success
- Sharks devoured in road win
- England Community Lions Youth squad named
- St. Helens Academy Lose Out In Season Opener In London
- Turkey Complete Inaugral Junior Season
- NZ Juniors surge to second spot
- European U19s Rugby League Championship Moved To 2021
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- Under 15’s Championship To Kick Off This Weekend In Port Vila
- Diamonds Take Out Opening U15s Clash
- Ifira Blackbirds To Make Their Under 15s Debut
- Albanian Youngster Signs with St. Helens
- Inaugural Samoan School of Origin series to kick off today
- Black Birds Hold Diamonds To A Draw To Setup Thrilling Finish In U15s Championship
- 2020 New Zealand Resident 16s Squad Named
- NZ Residents V NZ Maori Residents And NZEL Schools V Clubs Matches Locked In
- Marist win inaugural School of Origin series
- Ba wins Fiji Under-19 title
- Second Phase of Port Moresby RFL competitions to kick off this weekend
- Kila Kila and ECEM progress in Port Moresby Schoolboys Finals
- Finalists for Port Moresby Schools tournaments decided
- Kolkata hosts Rugby League India’s first tournament for 2020
- South Ikebukuro Rabbitohs launch Japan’s first Junior teams
- Draw released for inaugural New Zealand National U20s Competition
- Fiji given permission to restart Schools competitions
- England Academy Rugby League Set For March Return
- NZRL and ARL Announce Major Shift For Junior Rugby League
- Fijian Secondary Schools Girl’s Nines kicks off tomorrow
- Saint Vincent Eagles Wins Vodafone Soqoiwasa Trophy