Barrow & District League celebrate annual Primary RL Festival
Author : England RL
Primary RL Festival
Barrow & District League held their annual Primary RL end of season festival yesterday at the home of Barrow Raiders.
Players from Barrow Island, Walney Central, Hindpool Tigers, Dalton, Millom, Ulverston, Askam, Marsh Hornets & Roose Pioneers all took part at U6, U7, U8, U9 & U10’s age groups.
The festival saw over 550 players take part with all the players receiving a medal for their endeavours on the day and over the season.
A big thank you to all the volunteers who helped with ensuring the day ran smoothly, ensuring all players received a positive playing experience and for their contributions, over the season, in helping develop the next generation of rugby league players.
Photo: Becky Beacock
More posts from this section
- Junior Sharks Final Trial Hit Out
- NSWRL to introduce new concussion rules
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- Maltese Juniors Score 98 Points In Representative Pathway Success
- Sharks devoured in road win
- NSWWRL Registration Update – Act Now
- England Community Lions Youth squad named
- St. Helens Academy Lose Out In Season Opener In London
- Turkey Complete Inaugral Junior Season
- NZ Juniors surge to second spot
- NSWRL 2020 statewide competitions cancelled
- Major second-tier competitions cancelled across Australia
- European U19s Rugby League Championship Moved To 2021
- Update: Community Competitions 2020
- NSWRL Community Football to resume in July
- NSWRL applauds move to resume senior sport
- COVID-19 update: Training in groups of up to 20 from 13 June
- Volunteer recruitment campaign
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- School Takes Uniform Approach to Culture