No changes to NSWRL Junior Rugby League season
Author : NSWRL
Photo : Sunday Telegraph/Gaye Gerard
The NSWRL Junior Rugby League season will not change any of its rules in 2020 after Queensland and other states elected to take part in a Player Development Framework (PDF) trial program this season.
The PDF program features several changes including no tackling in Under 6s and Under 7s and no finals football or competition points until Under 13s.
It has been presented to the NSWRL Board to consider for future seasons.
“The Board is aware that speculation around the pilot study can be unsettling and has requested that the NRL meets with all districts and regions to discuss the proposals in detail,” NSWRL General Manager – Football, Barrie-Jon Mather said.
“The Board will seek feedback from all constituent bodies and is keen to see the results of the pilot studies before reaching a final decision about the Player Development Framework proposal.”
More posts from this section
- Flegg Sharks Secure Minor Premiership With Win Over Knights
- South Sydney Rabbitoh’s Are The 2019 Jersey Flegg Cup Champions
- Junior Sharks Final Trial Hit Out
- Harold Matthews and SG Ball register wins as season approaches
- NSWRL to introduce new concussion rules
- 2020 Harold Matthews Round 1
- 2020 SG Ball Round 1
- 2020 Tarsha Gale Round 1
- Sharks Announce Junior Rep Squads
- Bulldogs Announce 2020 Junior Representative Squads
- Sydney Roosters 2020 Juniors Rep Squads
- Harold Matthews Cup Team Lists Rnd 1
- 2020 SG Ball Cup Team Lists
- Tarsha Gale Cup Rnd 1 Team Lists
- Sharks Junior Rep Teams Lists – Round 1
- Junior Rep Games Postponed Due to Rain
- History Made In NSWRL SG Ball Competition
- 2020 Harold Matthews Round 2
- Sea Eagles record strong win over Knights at Lottoland
- Raiders Junior Reps Wrap Round 1