IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – From Jrl Cancellation Of Training And Trial Matches
The Cronulla Junior Rugby League wishes to advise that in response to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, we are cancelling all training sessions at local rugby league fields for 7 days and also this weekend’s trial matches.
Use of local grounds for official rugby league activities will be cancelled from Tuesday night 17th March at midnight to Tuesday 24th march at midnight.
We expect to hear more information around competitions from our head body in the next 48 hours and our decision may change within the next 7 days based on that information.
For now, the executive feel that we have a commitment to the wider community in helping restrict social contact and believe this decision is in the best interest of our members, players and the community.
We ask for patience while we wait for further information from higher authorities.
We will keep you updated as soon as we are provided with further information.
More posts from this section
- Heathcote High School Win University Shield
- Flegg Sharks Secure Minor Premiership
- Junior Sharks Final Trial Hit Out
- NSWRL to introduce new concussion rules
- Sharks Announce Junior Rep Squads
- Sharks Junior Rep Teams Lists – Round 1
- NSWRL Junior Reps Harold Matthews Cup Round 2 Wrap
- Mixed weekend for Junior Sharks
- Sharks Tarsha Gale girls win on the Bell
- Two wins for Junior Sharks
- No changes to NSWRL Junior Rugby League season
- Unbeaten run ends for Tarsha Gale Sharks
- Cronulla Sharks Matthews Cup dominant, SG Ball Sharks falter late
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – From Jrl Cancellation Of Training And Trial Matches
- Cronulla Sharks Tarsha Gale back on track
- Junior Sharks score vital wins
- NSWRL suspends all competitions over COVID-19
- Major second-tier competitions cancelled across Australia
- Gymea Gorilla’s JRLFC Corea Oval Re-Opens after $640,000 Upgrade
- Milperra Colts celebrating 50 years with an upgrade
- NSWRL Covid-19 Update for Clubs : Major and Pathways Competitions
- COVID-19 Update: Community Football and Major Competitions
- Grassroots Rugby League set to re-start in NSW in July
- Update: Community Competitions 2020
- NSWRL Have No Permission to start footy
- NSWRL Community Football to resume in July
- NSWRL applauds move to resume senior sport
- COVID-19 update: Training in groups of up to 20 from 13 June
- Under 18s join as Bundaberg say ‘yes’
- Volunteer recruitment campaign