Harvey Norman Women’s Finals changes
Author : Sharks Media
The COVID lockdown situation and the restrictions which go with it, has seen a revamp of the Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership Finals Series.
Originally planned to involve six teams, the shutdown of NSWRL competitions for the next two weeks and due to the NRLW season which is scheduled to follow, the Finals series has now to be restricted to four teams while be played over just two weekends.
As a part of the restructure, the Sharks, who finished their season in third position on the competition ladder, tackle the second-placed Mounties for a place in the HNWP Grand Final.
The first round of finals are tentatively planned to take place on the weekend of July 17, with venues and kick off times yet to be confirmed.
Minor Premiers the Central Coast Roosters play the Helensburgh Tigers in the other qualifying final, with the two winners to meet in the Grand Final on July 24.
More posts from this section
- 2020 Tarsha Gale Cup Rnd 1 Results
- Tarsha Gale Cup Rnd 1 Team Lists
- 2020 Tarsha Gale Cup Rnd 2 Results
- NSWRL Tarsha Gale Cup Round 3 Team Lists
- Sharks Tarsha Gale girls win on the Bell
- Newcastle Knights Junior Reps Rnd 3 results Big win in Perth and a Grand Final rematch
- Tarsha Gale Roosters Win Second Straight To Start Season
- Tarsha Gale Cup Round 4 Team Lists
- 2020 Tarsha Gale Cup Round 4 Results
- Tarsha Gale Sharks keep unbeaten record intact
- 2020 Tarsha Gale Cup Rnd 5 Results
- Tarsha Gale Cup Round 5 Team Lists
- Unbeaten run ends for Tarsha Gale Sharks
- Tarsha Gale Cup Round 6 Team Lists
- Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership Round 1 Team Lists
- NSWRL Coronavirus Statement
- Cronulla Sharks Tarsha Gale back on track
- NSWRL suspends all competitions over COVID-19
- NSWRL 2020 statewide competitions cancelled
- Major second-tier competitions cancelled across Australia