Junior Sharks sponsors back on deck for 2022
Author : Sharks Media
Junior Sharks sponsors back on deck for 2022
After a couple of Covid distracted years, optimism and excitement again surrounds the NSWRL junior representative program for 2022, with all Sharks teams either having begun, or about to start preparations for their respective seasons.
The under-17 Matthews Cup and under-19 SG Ball squads have already hit the training paddock, while the under-21 Jersey Flegg Sharks kick off their preseason campaign later tonight (Monday).
And while coaches and support staff will be doing what they can to prepare the teams for battle come season kick off early next year, also backing the young Sharks players and teams will be a couple of loyal Club pathways sponsors in John Ryan Freight Management (JRFM) and Elite Legal, with both on board again for 2022.
For major pathways program partner JRFM, their association with the Sharks junior rep teams to extend into 2022 and 2023, with the branding of the national transport services company to feature on the front of the jerseys, while also appearing on all three panels of the playing shorts of the three Sharks squads.
Sharks CEO Dino Mezzatesta in announcing the continuation of the partnership, praised Sue Ryan and JRFM for their ongoing support.
“We are again very appreciative of the contribution John Ryan Freight makes to our pathways and grassroots programs.
At the Sharks we pride ourselves on being a development club and to providing opportunity for young local players to chase their dreams and the support we continue to get from Sue and her team allows us to do that,” Mezzatesta said.
“This type of sponsorship is critical and key to the success of the junior programs and our players are both proud and appreciative to represent JRFM.
It is equally important to us and the club to be doing what we can to promote JRFM and their business and to make everyone aware of their support of our junior rep programs.”
Ms Ryan, Managing Director at John Ryan Freight Management, was proud to again have her company’s brand prominent on the three junior Sharks teams and to see her company associated with the Club for a fourth consecutive season.
“I’m excited and also honoured that John Ryan Freight Management is again on the junior rep team jerseys, and now also the shorts, and that we can continue to support the club,” Ms Ryan said.
“A number of outstanding players have come through the Sharks pathways system in recent years and we hope as a result of our contribution that can continue to happen, and that they will win plenty of games as well along the way.”
Also back, literally, with the Sharks junior rep teams is Elite Legal, who return as back of jersey partners for 2022.
A locally based legal firm that represents an alternative to the larger legal organisations, Elite boast senior industry experience made available on a more personalised basis.
The 2022 season will the third for Elite Legal as a partner of the Sharks junior rep and academy teams.
The Matthews Cup and SG Ball teams, after mixed results in 2021, head into the new season with renewed optimism and coaching staff changes, with Brad Kelly taking the reins of the under-17 Sharks, Dave Howlett after two years as an NRL assistant becomes SG Ball head coach, with George Ndaira moving up to take charge of the Jersey Flegg team.
The Matthews Cup and SG Ball competitions will begin in early February, while the Jersey Flegg season will coincide with round one of the NRL.
John Ryan Freight Management – 2022-2023 Major Sponsor – jersey and playing shorts – Academy/Junior reps
With over 60 years combined experience in the transport industry with Multinational Carriers, the team at John Ryan Freight Management, together with their group of dedicated contractors, are committed to understanding a client’s business and transport requirements.
JRFM can design, implement, strategically market and provide a range of cost effective transport services to suit all personal needs, ensuing professional management of the entire process, the best solution and the best quality of service – at the right price.
John Ryan Freight Management has previously been involved with the Cronulla club as a major sponsor of the supporter’s club, with Sue and her late husband John ardent and long-term members of the Sharks.
Elite Legal – 2022 – Top Back Sponsor Academy/Junior reps
About Elite Legal
Representing an alternative to larger firms, with senior industry expertise being accessible on a more personalised basis, combining legal rigour with commercial pragmatic solutions, Elite Legal is an incorporated legal and advisory practice.
With an office in Caringbah, they provide quality legal advice to registered clubs and companies, while also providing legal services to numerous large companies and subsidiaries of multi-national corporations requiring local legal support for their local subsidiaries.
More posts from this section
- Heathcote High School Win University Shield
- Flegg Sharks Secure Minor Premiership
- Junior Sharks Final Trial Hit Out
- NSWRL to introduce new concussion rules
- Sharks Announce Junior Rep Squads
- Sharks Junior Rep Teams Lists – Round 1
- NSWRL Junior Reps Harold Matthews Cup Round 2 Wrap
- Mixed weekend for Junior Sharks
- Sharks Tarsha Gale girls win on the Bell
- Two wins for Junior Sharks
- No changes to NSWRL Junior Rugby League season
- Unbeaten run ends for Tarsha Gale Sharks
- Cronulla Sharks Matthews Cup dominant, SG Ball Sharks falter late
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – From Jrl Cancellation Of Training And Trial Matches
- Cronulla Sharks Tarsha Gale back on track
- Junior Sharks score vital wins
- NSWRL suspends all competitions over COVID-19
- Gymea Gorilla’s JRLFC Corea Oval Re-Opens after $640,000 Upgrade
- COVID-19 Update: Community Football and Major Competitions
- Grassroots Rugby League set to re-start in NSW in July
- Update: Community Competitions 2020
- NSWRL Have No Permission to start footy
- NSWRL Community Football to resume in July
- Volunteer recruitment campaign
- New guidelines in place for rugby league’s return
- Sharks v Rabbitohs – HNWP Team List
- Womens Premiership side to face Sharks for finals berth
- Sharks women’s bounce into finals with Bulldogs win
- Cronulla JRL 2020 Grand Final Guidelines
- Sharks Junior Rep Trials – 2021