Sharks Junior Rep & Academy Staff 2022
Author : Sharks Media
In contributing to the development of junior talent, the Sharks are looking for qualified and committed staff for our junior rep and academy programs and are taking expressions of interest for the 2022 season.
The Sharks have a proud tradition of advancing the rugby league careers of young men and women through their junior academy programs, however they also offer opportunity and career advancement for coaches, trainers and support staff.
For the Sharks Matthews Cup (Under 17’s), SG Ball (Under 19’s) and Tarsha Gale Cup (Women’s under 19’s) teams, as well as to support the young players in our various Academy programs and teams, the Sharks are seeking applications from Sports Trainers, Physiotherapists, Equipment Coordinators, Strength and Conditioning specialists, Team Managers and Ground Announcers/Timer.
Could those interested please go to the link below and detail qualifications, experience and references, along with any other relevant information.
The NSWRL and the Sharks are aiming to be able to resume community sport and begin preparations for the 2022 Junior Rep seasons in the coming months.
Applicants will be contacted by Sharks Junior Development staff.
More posts from this section
- Heathcote High School Win University Shield
- Flegg Sharks Secure Minor Premiership
- Junior Sharks Final Trial Hit Out
- NSWRL to introduce new concussion rules
- Sharks Announce Junior Rep Squads
- Sharks Junior Rep Teams Lists – Round 1
- NSWRL Junior Reps Harold Matthews Cup Round 2 Wrap
- Mixed weekend for Junior Sharks
- Sharks Tarsha Gale girls win on the Bell
- Two wins for Junior Sharks
- No changes to NSWRL Junior Rugby League season
- Unbeaten run ends for Tarsha Gale Sharks
- Cronulla Sharks Matthews Cup dominant, SG Ball Sharks falter late
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – From Jrl Cancellation Of Training And Trial Matches
- Cronulla Sharks Tarsha Gale back on track
- Junior Sharks score vital wins
- NSWRL suspends all competitions over COVID-19
- Gymea Gorilla’s JRLFC Corea Oval Re-Opens after $640,000 Upgrade
- COVID-19 Update: Community Football and Major Competitions
- Grassroots Rugby League set to re-start in NSW in July
- Update: Community Competitions 2020
- NSWRL Have No Permission to start footy
- NSWRL Community Football to resume in July
- Volunteer recruitment campaign
- New guidelines in place for rugby league’s return
- Sharks v Rabbitohs – HNWP Team List
- Womens Premiership side to face Sharks for finals berth
- Sharks women’s bounce into finals with Bulldogs win
- Cronulla JRL 2020 Grand Final Guidelines
- Sharks Junior Rep Trials – 2021