Cronulla Junior League Covid-19 Update
Author : Cronulla-Caringbah Sharks J.R.L.F.C
We have received an update from Cronulla JRL.
As we are all aware the current NSW Public Health Order and associated lock down has been extended to at least 30th July.
This has had a significant impact on the Rugby League season and whilst there is currently no exact date for return to play, the intention is to return to play when it is safe to do so.
Cronulla JRL are currently looking at various scenarios as well as liaising with Sutherland Council. More broadly, NSWRL and other community sporting bodies are working with the State Government on what a return to community sport in 2021 looks like.
We still get to play in footy, till then stay safe, stay home, maintain social distance when required.
More posts from this section
- Heathcote High School Win University Shield
- Flegg Sharks Secure Minor Premiership With Win Over Knights
- Junior Sharks Final Trial Hit Out
- NSWRL to introduce new concussion rules
- Sharks Announce Junior Rep Squads
- Sharks Junior Rep Teams Lists – Round 1
- NSWRL Junior Reps Harold Matthews Cup Round 2 Wrap
- Mixed weekend for Junior Sharks
- Sharks Tarsha Gale girls win on the Bell
- Two wins for Junior Sharks
- No changes to NSWRL Junior Rugby League season
- Unbeaten run ends for Tarsha Gale Sharks
- Cronulla Sharks Matthews Cup dominant, SG Ball Sharks falter late
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – From Jrl Cancellation Of Training And Trial Matches
- Cronulla Sharks Tarsha Gale back on track
- Junior Sharks score vital wins
- NSWRL suspends all competitions over COVID-19
- Gymea Gorilla’s JRLFC Corea Oval Re-Opens after $640,000 Upgrade
- COVID-19 Update: Community Football and Major Competitions
- Grassroots Rugby League set to re-start in NSW in July