Central Coast Rooster and Mounties get it on in HNWP grand Final
Author : Steve Montgomery
The 2021 Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership season has been cut short by Covid-19 restrictions that have forced the NSWRL to opt to cancel the finals series and head straight into this years Grand Final
The Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership changed format this year to include only 6 teams in the Finals Series with the top 6 sides playing.
Then the NSW Government forced restriction on our community adn the NSWRL decided to cancell wek 1 of the Finals and reduce them to only four teams which we would have seen Minor Premiers the Central Coast Roosters playing the Mounties and the Cronulla Sharks playing the new girls in this years comp, the Helensburg Tigers.
Unfortunatley now with extended restriction and to fit in with WNRL season, the NSWRL have had to pull the pin on their showcase Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership and the red hot Cronulla (3rd) and Helensburg (4th) both miss the opportunity of 2021 Glory
The Weststigers and the St Marys Saints also miss out coming 5th and 6th respectively.
Now the Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership Grand Finmal will be played at Leichhardt Oval on Saturday June 24 between defending Premiers the Central Coasst Rossters and the Mt. Pritchard Mounties.
More posts from this section
- Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership Round 1 Team Lists
- NSWRL Coronavirus Statement
- NSWRL 2020 statewide competitions cancelled
- NSWRL applauds move to resume senior sport
- Rugby League Federation Ghana Launches Pretty Girls Play Rugby League (Pgprl) Campaign
- Bulldogs to host Roosters in revamped Womens Premiership opener
- Harvey Norman Woman’s Premiership Sharks get it on with Magpies – Team List
- NSW COMPETITIONS – FIXTURES AND RESULTS
- 2020 Harvey Norman Women’s Premiership Round 3
- Sharks v Rabbitohs – HNWP Team List
- Wests Tigers women post strong win over Bulldogs
- Sharks women continue unbeaten run
- Sharks v Tigers – HNWP Team List
- Curtain masterclass sees Tigers record impressive win
- Womens Premiership side to face Sharks for finals berth
- Wests Tigers women set for last tune-up before finals
- Sharks women’s bounce into finals with Bulldogs win
- Central Coast Roosters Claim Minor Premiership With Win Over Bears
- Origin stars headline NSW Women’s Premiership Finals Series
- Wests Tigers women defeat Bulldogs in Elimination Final