NRL Wheelchair appoints Ben Cheeseman to action strategic growth plans
Author : NRL WheelchairRugby League Media Release
Wheelchair Rugby League Australia is pleased to welcome Ben Cheeseman to the position of Participation Program Co-ordinator.
He will work in partnership with the Board, players and volunteers to grow the inclusive game across several Australian states.
Ben brings extensive knowledge of the game’s community and elite levels through his Rugby League experience as the Development Officer in Tonga and with New South Wales Rugby League in Sydney.
Wheelchair Rugby League Australia Chair, Martin Meredith believes Ben’s appointment to the new position of Participation Program Co-ordinator provides an excellent opportunity to grow the game, commenting.
“We welcome Ben’s expertise, knowledge and passion for the game and believe his appointment will strengthen the code’s ability to reach more people and provide more opportunity for all members of our community to play rugby league”.
More posts from this section
- Jack Brown Wins International Rugby League Wheelchair Golden Boot Award
- NSWWRL Registration Update – Act Now
- NSWRL 2020 statewide competitions cancelled
- NSWWRL – Competition Restart
- Wheelchair Rugby League ready to roll with new season
- NSW Wheelchair Rugby League recommences 2020 Competition
- Sharks in NSWWRL Grand Final
- Resilience shines through for the NSW Wheelchair Grand Final
- Dragons crowned three-peat NSW Wheelchair premiers
- Country v City Wheelchair Rugby League comes to Queanbeyan
- Country claim victory in Country v City thriller
- NSW Wheelchair Rugby League Round One is Here
- NSWWRL Round 1 Tier 1 And Tier 2 Game Results
- Raiders ambassadors support Wheelchair Rugby League
- NSW Wheelchair Rugby League Round 2 Results
- NSW Wheelchair Rugby League Round 3 Results
- NSW Wheelchair Rugby League Rnd 4 Results
- NSW Wheelchair Rugby League Round 5 Results
- NSW Wheelchair Rugby League Round 6 Results
- Edie George named as new Wheelaroos Assistant Coach